Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Confessions: The Paris Mysteries by James patterson & Maxine Paetro

Relocated to Paris, Tandy is now facing threats from Royal Rampling immediately upon her reunion with his son, James, her first love, but the real threat is coming from somewhere else and has something to do with her sister Katherine's sudden death six years ago.

I was seriously disappointed in this novel that read like a bridge to something much more exciting to come.  I really liked Tandy in the first two mysteries.  She was complex and quirky and interesting.  the cases she solved were twisted and thrilling.  this time around she was a whiny teenager, and I knew how it was all going to work out almost from the very start.  Occasionally, there was a bit of true suspense, but for the most part, the story was predictable.  I doubt that I will give up on the series just yet; I am actually interested to see if the first Tandy returns.

Originally Published 11/13/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment